PSREdit310 allows you to program all the features of the following scanner models:
The price for the software has been set to $25.00 per license.
Latest Software Updates:
PSREdit310 Version 1.03 Release 2 (September 26, 2015)
- Made modifications to the weather channel attenuation settings box to
allow screen readers to enunciate the frequencies for the checkboxes.
- Corrected an issue with conventional import from the RadioReference.com
web service where a category has multiple sub-categories with the same name.
PSREdit310 Version 1.03 Release 1 (September 22, 2011)
- Added support for the RadioReference.com Nationwide conventional
frequency listings in the import screen. When selecting a
state/province within a country, look for the "Nationwide"
option to access these agencies.
PSREdit310 Version 1.02 Release 4 (September 16, 2011)
- Removed a debug pop-up in the conventional import area.
PSREdit310 Version 1.02 Release 3 (September 15, 2011)
- Resolved issue with RadioReference.com web service update
causing a crash when trying to import data.
PSREdit310 Version 1.02 Release 2 (August 7, 2011)
- Made changes to the process to launch PSRCtrl310.exe
PSREdit310 Version 1.02 Release 1 (April 26, 2011)
- Removed all support for the RadioReference.com CD-ROM. The RR CD-ROM
has not been published in nearly 2 years and required a lot of custom
code to support all versions.
- Updated the RadioReference.com SOAP interface to the latest version.
- Added option to set the amount of delay between data blocks when
uploading to the scanner. The default is 40ms between blocks.
- Added some code to the upload process to attempt to reduce or eliminate
the checksum error issue.
PSREdit310 Version 1.01 Release 1 (January 29, 2011)
PSRCtrl310 Version 1.01
- Added option to import PSREdit500 data files. The import is located
in the File->Open area. When importing, objects that are not supported
by the PSR-310/PSR-410 will be removed from the imported data.
- Removed the default scanner model option from the Data options screen.
This was left over from the conversion from PSREdit500 to PSREdit310.
- Added support for the PSR-310/PSR-410 CPU firmware version 1.1. The
data format changed between versions and was incompatible with 1.0
output. CPU Version 1.1 or later is required for this version.
PSREdit310 Version 1.00 Release 3 (January 22, 2011)
- Fixed an issue with importing data from a PSR-300 where the
CTCSS and DCS settings were not properly set.
PSREdit310 Version 1.00 Release 2 (January 18, 2011)
- Updated copyright dates to include 2011.
- Fixed issue with the error message displayed when PSREdit310 cannot
connect to check for updates.
- Added support for the Bold display font.
- Fixed issue when importing Motorola systems from a PSR-300 scanner
where talkgroup IDs were not being properly set.
- Fixed issue with some items on the Help menu not being visible.
Note: The version of PSRCtrl310 included in this installation will not
work with CPU firmware version 1.1. The data transfer has changed
to include the 5th line of screen data. I am currently unable to
test these changes. An updated version of PSRCtrl310 will be made
available as soon as possible.
PSREdit310 Version 1.00 Release 1 (November 12, 2010)