Thank you for your interest in purchasing a license to PSREdit310!
Please read the following before purchasing this software!
By purchasing a license for PSREdit310 ("The software") you agree
to the following:
- You have taken advantage of the free trial period to ensure that
the software works in your environment, and does what it is designed to do.
- Once a license key has been issued, no refunds will be provided except in the
event of a fraudulent transaction.
- The purchase price for a License for PSREdit310 is $25.00 in U.S. funds.
- The purchase of a license for PSREdit310 will allow you to use the current
and all future versions of the software.
- License keys are issued via the email address provided in your PayPal account. It is
your responsibility to ensure that you can receive your license key via the email address
provided by the PayPal system. Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address
book or SPAM filter whitelist to prevent your key information from being filtered as SPAM.
The software author is not responsible for email that can't be delivered due to incorrect
email addresses or emails filtered by SPAM filters.
- License keys will normally be issued within 24 hours from the time you place your
order (In most cases, much less). If you have not received your key within 24 hours,
please send an email to email@example.com with
your purchase details and the key information will be re-sent as soon as possible.
- Your license key may be recovered up to two times by visiting the Recover Lost Key page.
After that you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If using an electronic check PayPal transaction, a temporary license key will be issued
until the transaction has cleared, at which time a permanent key will be issued.
- The software author retains all rights of ownership to the software. Your
purchase is for a license to use the software on up to two computers provided
that both computers are owned by you and the software is not used on both computers
at the same time.